Have you ever dived deeper into the Easter story? Is there a more meaningful way to experience Lent? How does Christ's death on the cross pave the way for your relationship with God the Father and transform every day of your life? In The Gift of the Cross, beloved and trusted pastor Dr. Charles Stanley walks us through the Lenten and Easter seasons with biblical teaching on Christ's journey to the cross, the wonder of His divine resurrection, and what all of this means for believers today.
Discover how this one event forms the absolute foundation for everything Christians believe and will impact not just how you celebrate Lent and Easter but how you can experience joy and hope all year long.
Both men and women will be encouraged in their faith walk as they focus on these truths that:
• you can find rest in the final work of the Cross
• Jesus lives and reigns and is intimately involved in your life
• you can experience God's love and the promises of the resurrection in both this life and the next
Readers will find:
• a renewed sense of joy as they observe and celebrate the Lenten and Easter seasons
• gorgeous photography alongside powerful scriptures and Dr. Stanley's insights
• decades of biblical study and teachings on Jesus's life, death, and resurrection
Develop a deeper understanding of the Lenten and Easter seasons through The Gift of the Cross. Followers of Dr. Charles Stanley will also enjoy The Gift of Prayer and The Gift of Heaven.
• Type: Hardcover
• Publisher: Thomas Nelson
• Number of pages: 160
• Dimensions: 7 x 7 inches
• ISBN number: 9781400232451
• Retail Price: $14