In this revised and updated 30-lesson study guide, Dr. Charles Stanley guides readers through 30 Life Principles found in God's Word that have shaped and changed his life. God has given these principles to guide, comfort, instruct, and teach us how to live triumphant Christian lives. When we open His Word and begin to study these truths, we gain hope for the future and fresh insights into His promises and blessings. We find that life doesn't have to be a constant struggle—it can be an exciting adventure! This begins with us studying the Bible so we can learn about God, know His ways, and follow His awesome plan for our future.
Each lesson includes:
• Key Scripture: The main verse or passage on which the principle is based
• Life’s Questions: A brief teaching from Dr. Stanley that unpacks the principle
• What the Bible Says: Bible study questions to help readers explore the principle
• What It Means: Key takeaways to put into practice
• Life Examples: Practical questions to help readers apply the principle
• Living the Principle: A closing teaching on how to live out the principle
• Life Lessons to Remember: A summary of the takeaways for the lesson
This revised and updated edition includes new Bible study and reflection questions and a new leader's guide to aid groups in going through the material together.