What would you think about a person who was very wealthy but always complained about not having enough? Many Christians have the same attitude. They are spiritually wealthy, but don’t act like it and often choose to live as paupers.
Unfortunately, many believers don’t understand their true wealth. In this message, Dr. Stanley shares over 20 rich promises we should remember about our faith including:
- Our reconciliation to God through the death of Christ.
- God’s continued presence in our lives.
- His promise to answer our prayers.
- His promise to never withhold good things from us.
- Our fruitfulness in old age.
- God’s help in time of trouble.
- Our eternal security.
- The promise of heaven as our home.
God’s promises are precious and magnificent because He is the one who made them. He is the God who has the power and ability to keep them, and He never changes. Commit these promises to your heart and trust your Heavenly Father to keep every last one.
This message is part of the series "The Promises of God."