This Christmas, celebrate the gift of Jesus and what He means for your life. What if, in accepting this most precious gift, you are met with His grace and mercy and His peaceful presence? In the midst of chaotic holiday preparations, The Gift of Jesus will remind you that Christmas is a season of joy and renewal.
In The Gift of Jesus, beloved pastor and teacher Dr. Charles Stanley takes a deeply personal and inspiring look at how God gave us Himself through the birth of Christ. When He sent Jesus, He closed the separation between us, showing Himself to be intimately involved in every detail that concerns us. This book will usher you into Jesus' presence, reveal His compassionate heart, and help you treasure the best parts of the Advent season. In this book of Christmas meditations, you will:
- See the Christmas story and God's precious gift for you with fresh eyes.
- Find the calm in the chaos.
- Carve out time for reflection, prayer, and Scripture readings.
- Know that Jesus is walking with you, whatever you're facing this Christmas season.
If you're searching for comfort and direction or if you'd like to embrace together with your loved ones the significance of Christ's birth, come worship the One who gave everything to walk with you every step of the way.
Each entry in The Gift of Jesus includes:
- A thoughtful meditation to illuminate the story of Christ's birth
- Guided journaling questions with room to write your thoughts
- A "Gift for Today" statement to inspire you throughout the day
- Lyrics to a beautiful seasonal hymn
This Christmas season, reflect on the gift of Jesus and all He wants to be in your life.
- Type: Hardcover
• Publisher: Thomas Nelson
• Number of pages: 160
• Dimensions: 9 x 6 inches
• ISBN number: 978140023886
• Retail Price: $14